Monday, August 22, 2011

21 weeks!

Steve and I had a great day yesterday, just being together and spontaneously choosing to do whatever came to mind at the moment.  We went on an early morning dog park expedition (pretty exciting with three poodles).  Breakfast followed, then packing up our stuff to take home (we were house sitting).  Then Steve got a wild urge to go to Crow Creek Mine in Girdwood, so off we went.  We went all the way up to the Crow Creek trail head, and went on a very pathetic little "hike" (more like slow saunter on the trail - I'm not supposed to be over exerting myself but I needed to get outside).  Then we went back down the muddy dirt road to the mine, and wandered around checking out all the old buildings and the active mining going on down at the creek.  So fun!
This is the entrance to the historic Crow Creek Mine site...so picturesque :)

And, of course, Riggs is growing like crazy causing my belly to rapidly expand!
21 weeks, 1 day

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had gotten out! I know I enjoyed our day at the fair!! Can't wait to feel little riggles moves some more!

    ReplyDelete