Friday, September 6, 2013

five on friday: five years of marriage


F I V E
five years ago today I married my best friend. our wedding day was so beautiful and full of love, another one of those days that just went by way too fast. I wish I could go back and relive it at least once!

the weather was nearly just like today too, everything so green under cloudy skies that promise rain. the rain held off while guests arrived and during the ceremony, then the lightest little drops started to come down during our pictures outside. Finally there was a full-on downpour as we hurried through the crowd of our friends and family to jump in the limo to our happily ever after. it was just perfect, rain makes everything looks so glistening and vibrant and alive, and I love it so much.


I am so in love with the man I married, and am so thankful to be sharing my life with him. we have had an amazing five years together so far, with so many special milestones along the way. my heart is just bursting with excitement for all the beautiful moments that await us in our next five years together...

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to five years of marriage! Your photos made my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things: great name! There aren't so many of us out there :) And happy anniversary! I'll also be celebrating my 5 year next month. Amazing how fast life goes by...

    Whitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE seeing another Whitney! definitely a great name;) Heading over to your blog soon to get acquainted, thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  3. Happy 5 years. Your wedding day looked like pure bliss - totally agree with your thoughts after a downpour...the smell, the look of the grass and trees...it's like they're all taking a breath of fresh air.

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this! Happy anniversary my alaskan friend. I added you to my sidebar. Want to swap??? You can find my button on my homepage. xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie! So sorry it took so long to get back to you and get that button up on my blog, ugh. Glad we can both represent, haha. :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on 5 years! That's something to be proud of!! :)

    ReplyDelete