Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas! It seems like last Christmas was just yesterday. I am so thankful to be celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, Gods precious son, and cannot help but love this holiday most of all. This holiday season was especially special and full of reminders of the power of God. The total lunar eclipse was an amazing display that brought attention to how magnificent Gods creation truly is.
Steve and I stayed up and made numerous trips outside to observe the progress of the eclipse. Looking through Stevens binoculars the breathtaking beauty of the moon was even more apparent. My picture is a cell phone pic and does not even begin to do the whole process justice.
When not at work I have been baking up a storm and spending time with family as much as possible. Last night Noah spent the night with us and it was a great time as usual.
We went and looked at lights this week which was very fun and enchanting.
I hope and pray that all my friends and family have a peaceful and joyful Christmas and remember the life that we are celebrating.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment