Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites: words that inspire




Happy Friday, friends! Do you see a pattern in the quotes I posted today? These are some of my favorite reminders when I'm having a hard time with my current goal of living intentionally, and choosing joy daily. If you've got a little time, check out these posts:

A Helpful Guide to Overcoming Envy

Perfection: the thief of 'good enough'

8 Things Every Person Should do Before 8am

And be sure to check out my Facebook page, where I share articles, photos and thoughts every day that interest and inspire me.

Also, I'm running in the Her Tern Half Marathon Sunday morning, and if you feel so inclined, I'd sure love to have some happy running thoughts sent my way!

1 comment:

  1. The Maslow quote is my favorite! Have an amazing run on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete