This week we went to the library via bicycle and buggy. It was really nice and I think we'll be making more trips this way in the future. The weather was nice when we left the house, then it rained half-way to Palmer, then was nice, then was raining again (lightly) when we got out of the library. Such Alaskan weather...
one of our new favorites: On the Night You Were Born
and of course he found the Curious George books.
He also had about five minutes of fun from sitting down on that step
and then standing up, and then sitting down, and kicking his feet:
at home we've been reading a few of our own books, like Go, Dog. Go!
there's also been a lot of reading of the pocket dictionary
Riggs new favorite book to carry around and 'read':
Week five - 10 books
1. Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
2. Country Babies Wear Plaid by Michelle Sinclair Colman
3. Peek a Who? by Nina Laden
4. Can You Count? by Gyo Fujikawa
5. Owl Babies by Martin Waddell
6. Sense and Sensibility (babylit) by Jennifer Adams
7. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
8. King Arthur's Very Great Grandson by Kenneth Kraegel
9. Just Helping my Dad by Mercer Mayer
10. Maybelle, Bunny of the North by Keith Patterson